Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Feeling like I'm busting at the seams...

A lot has taken place in my life lately and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. I just returned from my first ever all inclusive resort vacation for a week with my NEW husband where we celebrated our honeymoon. We experienced the most amazing day of our lives when we hosted our wedding. We've moved into our first home which I now refer to as our little "love shack." There are a lot of emotions that are being felt with the aftertmath with everything that has tkaen place.

Of course, what I'm feeling the most right now is excitment and I can't believe how liberated I feel. I just married my best friend. I get to 'play house' everyday with him for the rest of my life. There are so many things I want to go and do right now and explore with him. So many meories to be made and not enough hours in the day to capture them all! Its exciting to think of all that we want to do together... I only wish I had the entire summer off so we could do all the things we want to do! While we were on our honeymoon, we actually made a list of places we want to visit and it looks like one of our first places on our list (BC) will be achieved later this summer. Amazing :)

Like they say, there is no rest for the wicked, which certainly applies to how much we've been jetting around lately (both literally in planes and with our cars travelling in every which direction). The fun isn't going to stop yet for us and I am so excited to see where the future takes us :) I guess on to the first order of business though... unpacking from our honeymoon and doing laundry. While they may seem like boring tasks, I'll take pleasure in doing these simple things now with my new husband :) Here is settling back in to "real life" now and being thankful that I can finally store away my wedding planning books for good :)

Mrs. *A*






Pin It!

1 comment:

Weekend Cowgirl said...

Congratulations and hope you are having the best summer ever!