A lot of bloggers I follow made themselves a "Bucket list" of things they wanted to do and accomplish this coming summer. *A* and I had been talking about this a while back and came up with our own bucket list even before I got the idea from other bloggers to share this bucket list.
(P.S. Had NO idea where the term Bucket List came from until I googled it and realized the term was inspired by a movie made in 2007 with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman entitled "The Bucket List"- so there's some random facts for ya!)
As much as I hope this list continues to grow, as the number of weekends pass by and weekends get full of social activities, I am kind of doubtful that we will even be able to accomplish the list below. At least here's to hoping!
Bucket List 2010
- Visit the Bruce Peninsula
- Go camping at least once (full out camping- no running water, no electricity, no bathrooms!)
- Visit Bobcaygeon- possibly take my family's boat to visit
- Have a picnic in the town of Picton
- Visit Mackie's Burger shack in Port Stanley on Lake Erie
- Make a trip out to Winnipeg
Birthday trip to Las Vegas- this one was canceled already :(
- Go hiking in Petroglyphs Provincial Park
- Do a site seeing tour in Toronto
- Spend a Saturday morning at the St. Lawrence market
What do your bucket lists look like?!